TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our website, www.hebe-studio.com, operated by Hebe Srl is registered to Viale Gorizia 52 00198 Rome, Italy. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Hebe Srl and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Hebe Studio website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.hebe-studio.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.hebe-studio.com is with Hebe Srl and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Hebe Srl.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Hebe Srl to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Hebe Srl until we accept your order by despatching your order.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from existing stock and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team [email protected]
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Hebe Srl reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www-hebe-studio.com
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Hebe Srl will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
We currently work through PayPal. It’s the most trusted and well known payment method used worldwide. You can pay using your paypal account or by any major credit card including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, and American Express. All prices displayed are inclusive of IT sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply. For further details, please refer to our Delivery page.
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging with all tags attached. For full details, please refer to our Returns page.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
Hebe Srl does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Hebe Srl nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Hebe Srl or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Hebe Srl and any other associated company of Hebe Srl as if references to Hebe Srl included references to each such associated company.
While Hebe Srl uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Hebe Srl will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Hebe Srl takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Hebe Srl will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Hebe Srl does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Hebe Srl.
The entire liability of Hebe Srl under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Hebe Srl will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Hebe Srl may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Hebe Srl.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
You agree not to post or transmit to the Website any material which:
is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, liable to incite hatred, is in breach of confidence, or privacy, or is proprietary;
is not properly licensed for use on this Website;
violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person;
constitutes or encourages an illegal act — including criminal or civil liability, or acts which are otherwise prohibited by the law of any relevant country in the world;
infringes on the rights of a third party in any country in the world; or
has the potential to cause technical damage to the Website, or the equipment of other users of the Website (including, without limitation, viruses, trojans, worms, corrupted data or other malicious data or code).
You agree to not attempt to “hack” the Website or any other websites you do not own. This includes without limitation, trying to guess users passwords, “phishing”, accessing “hidden” URLs, attempting to trigger remote code for the purpose of accessing data or material you would not otherwise have access to.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.hebe-studio.com web pages are owned or controlled by Hebe Srl. In accessing www.hebe-studio.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.hebe-studio.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Hebe Srl.