To place an order with us online, registration is not required, you can place order as guest. We will require certain information including your name, delivery & email address and payment card details. This information is needed to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organization. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen courier.
To unsubscribe from postal mailing or to make amendments to your mailing preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.comIf you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our products, latest offers and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received.
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, don't give out any information you wouldn't be comfortable with a stranger knowing - this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in the following places:
- Instagram & Twitter - Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
- Instagram & Twitter - On our official account if selected by the social media team.
- Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and other social networking sites and search sites.
If your social media account is set to "private", your posts wil not be seen by anyone other than those in your network. If your social media account is public, we recommend that you do not use these tags or you delete them from your post.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer care team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as required.
Safety & Security
Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software we use encrypts the information you input, ensuring that it is virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you provide.
If you register on our site and place an order, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Presidential Decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 Civil Code on the matter of protection of personal data.
With this informative note, Hebe SRL (from hereon “Hebe”) intends to inform the visitors of the website www.hebe-studio.com (from hereon the “Site”) of the Policy adopted with respect to matters of Protection of personal data, highlighting its own obligations with regard to the protection of the privacy of visitors of the Site.
Browsing of the Site is free and does not require any registration, with the exception of a few areas where registration is required to access specific services, in which the user is free to choose to provide personal information that specifically concerns him/her. Therefore, where the visitor intends to provide his/her own personal data to access these additional services, he/she will be expressly informed (pursuant to art.13 of the Presidential Decree of 30 June 2003, n.196, and the Civil Code on the matter of protection of personal data) indicating, for example, the purpose and the way the data will be used by Hebe, as well as being provided with the right to request, at any moment, cancellation of his/her data or update of the same.
Information on the protection of personal data
Pursuant to and in accordance with the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 “Civil Code on the matter of protection of personal data” (from hereon the “Code”), Hebe provides the following information.
- The Owner and Manager of Data Processing
The Owner of Personal Data Processing is Hebe SRL with legal office in Rome (RM), Viale Gorizia 52, Post Code: 00198, (from hereon “Hebe”). The Manager of the Data Processing, with regard to the management of the Site, is Hebe’s General Manager. You can ask for the name of the Manager, as well as the complete list of those responsible for the treatment of data, by sending a request to the address detailed in paragraph 7.
- Types of personal data treated
It is not necessary to execute any registration in order to access the Site. Within the Site there are, however, some sections that require registration or the use of a username and password, or certain services for which it is necessary to provide data (for example your data can be requested to allow you to access the Newsletter services, to contact us, to send your “wish list” to a friend, etc.). In the event that Hebe acquires such information and personal data, it will inform the users of the reasons why this data is requested and the ways in which it will be used, pursuant to art. 13 of the Presidential Decree 196/2003. Where necessary, Hebe will endeavor to acquire the specific consent of the user for the use of their data, which must be relative to its purpose. For example, Hebe can request personal data such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information that the user accepts to provide for use of the Site’s services, via the compilation of a specific registration form. Hebe will use the personal data collected on-line, with the sole purposes for its use as indicated at the moment of registration. Data related to the connection and browsing within the Site (such as the URI addresses- Uniform Resource Identifier of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numeric code which indicates the state of the reply of the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the user’s operating system and their IT environment) are collected for the sole purpose of receiving anonymous statistical information on the Site’s use, and in order to control its smooth functioning; this data will be cancelled immediately after its elaboration. The data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of a hypothetical computer crime against the Site; with the exclusion of this example, data will be cancelled following an amount of time necessary for the provision of the services, as illustrated on the Site. With reference to the data related to the browsing of the Site, please also see paragraph 6, regarding the customer profiling services used by the Site.
- Optional supply of personal data
The supply of Personal Data is, generally, optional. Only in specific cases does the refusal to supply data make it impossible to access specific services and to obtain what was requested (for example, registration is necessary in order to be able to receive the newsletter)
- Method of processing data and scope of communication
Data can be processed either electronically, or in paper form. Hebe guarantees the lawful processing of data and the procedural fairness of personal data provided via the Site, fully in accordance with the current legislation, as well as maintaining the strictest confidentiality of the data provided when registering. All the information gathered is transmitted in protected connection form, to avoid interception by any third party. The security of the Site is guaranteed and certified, by a company which is a leader in the field of providers of services for security on the internet. The data will not be communicated or distributed to any third party, if not within the limits and conditions expressly indicated in a statement which will at times be provided to the user, and in any event only with his/her authorisation.
- Links to other websites
This statement is provided only for the Site www.hebe-studio.com and not for other websites which can be accessed by the user, via a link. Hebe is not responsible for the personal data provided by the users to third parties or websites connected to the Site.
- “Profiling” instruments and/or personalization
Hebe does not send its users any promotional communication or advertisement without their prior express consent.
What type of cookies does Hebe use
These are known as “session cookies” and are released by the Site on the computer of the user during browsing, but are memorised only for the length of the browsing session. This means that, when the user closes his/her browser, the cookies are automatically cancelled and disappear, without remaining on the computer. They are formed by causally generated numbers, and are required to allow the safe and efficient navigation of the Site.
Through the use of these cookies, it is possible to facilitate the user’s browsing of the Site, for example by remembering the data provided by the user in filling in the forms on the Site (so-called user “input cookies”), to recognise the user after he/she has effected the Site’s log-in (known as “cookies for authentication”), to personalise the interface of the website, on the basis of the preferences indicated by the user, etc. These cookies do not require the user’s prior express consent, as they are strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user (pursuant to Art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code).
- The domain name from which the Site’s server transmits cookies is: www.hebe-studio.com
- Purpose of the collection: the cookies are used in order to (I) allow for easier and quicker browsing within the Site, (II) improve the browsing experience, by suggesting the best products and promotions on the basis of previous browsing.
- Collected Data: the following information will be memorised: the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimension of the file received in reply, the numeric code which indicates the status of the server’s reply (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operative system and to the user’s IT-environment.
- Validity of cookies: the Site uses session cookies (cookies that are automatically cancelled when browsing ends), as well as permanent cookies (i.e. cookies that are conserved until the eventual cancellation on behalf of the user), the duration of which does not, in any case, exceed six months.
- Necessity to accept the cookies: the acceptance of cookies is not obligatory, but their de-activation, whilst not preventing browsing within the Site, could render the release of certain content and the functionality of the Site impossible.
- De-activation and cancellation of cookies: it is possible to de-activate or cancel the cookies at any moment. To do so, it is necessary to consult the information section reported in the User Manual of the browser (Help Page). In particular, if a user does not want to receive cookies, it is possible to set the browser in such a way as to be warned of their presence, so as to be able to decide whether to accept them or not; all cookies can also be automatically refused, activating the relative option in the browser.
- Communication of data: the information gathered via cookies is reserved and is not communicated to third parties. The cookies (transmitted by the domain www.hebe-studio.com) contain the following information: a numerical ID that identifies, unequivocally, Hebe and a numerical ID that identifies the user (that effects the navigation within the Site), both memorised within our data base; a numerical ID that unequivocally identifies the navigation (known as a “record”) of the user within our data base; an alphanumeric ID of pseudo-casual session automatically cancelled by its closing browser (session cookie).
With respect to the cookies used in the Site, the following information is provided:
Demandware analytics, Google Analytics, Clicktale, Mixpanel, AddThis, AdForm, AppNexus, Criteo, Doubleclick, Facebook, Google Adwords, Google dynamic remarketing, Hi-Media, Right Media, Twitter, Xaxis.
The profiling cookies related to re-marketing activities anonymously trace users in profiled form, even if they are not logged on to the site.
In any event, the user has the ability to disable the cookies, by accessing the control panel of his/her own browser, for example:
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, no other profiling instruments of the user have been used in this Site (for example spyware).
The processing connected to services provided by the Site is effected in the office of Hebe, indicated in paragraph 1 above, and is carried out by those instructed to by the Marketing Direction department.
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to obtain, from the Person Responsible, information relating to your data, including, 1) to obtain, without delay, the confirmation of the existence, or lack thereof, of personal data that involves you […]; 2) to obtain: a) the origin of personal data, of the purpose and methods of the processing, of the reason for the effected electronic processing, of the identities of the owner or of those responsible, of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated to or who can learn of this data, such as those made responsible or instructed to process the same; the update, the rectification or, in the case there is any interest, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, the anonymous transformation, or the block of data processed in violation of the law; 3) to oppose all, or part of, the processing of personal data concerning him or her, for commercial use or for advertising material or direct sale uses, for market research or commercial communication purposes.
The full text of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, n.196 is available on the site of the Guarantor for the Protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it/.